1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Entourage back?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by FootballScribe, Jul 22, 2007.

1. I don't want to jinx it and maybe it's just me being hopeful, but after a lot of lackluster episodes, Entourage has had two strong weeks in a row. I feel like maybe it's starting to find its groove again. Anyone else think so or is this blind optimism?

2. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

Nah, it's been good. The Lloyd/Ari stuff tonight was genius.

"Are those two fucking?"

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

E finding his balls has been an interesting development.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I thought tonight was fairly boring.

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Between the wedding and move, I've missed so many episodes, but I caught tonight and really enjoyed myself.

6. da el g

da el g Member

you are right it is back on track

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I loved the episode and have been enjoying the show more than I was earlier in the season. I realize the plotline is silly and it is the same seesaw over and over again. But one thing struck me as kind of ridiculous thinking about the latest episode. Vince is the guy everyone wants. He is the talent. Walsh is a pain in the ass, but he has talent. E brings shit to the table. Other than the fact that Vince always backs E, it just doesn't strike me as realistic for E to be so demanding and always say, "We're not doing it if Walsh is in!" In real life, no one would put up with that. They'd tell E to take a hike and keep the two guys who actually have a talent around. E would have no leverage in real life.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Eh, don't think too much, Ragu. This show isn't designed for that.

Seriously, I thought there was some hype about the three of them being a great package. It's all hype right now because nobody has seen Medillen yet, but that is the idea.

And notice E did back off and once he gave Vince an opening to do the movie without him, Vince jumped.

9. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

When you come from the 'hood, you back your homies.
    You're all together, struggling, and you tell each other that once one of you hits it big, the rest come along for the ride and will be taken care of.

Example: NBA :D

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The Koufax storyline was idiotic... God forbid they actually keep the four of them together for an episode...

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, but it served the purpose of introducing the random, blast-from-the-past that had no ties to the series before now. Like Dom last season.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Somehow, they managed to fuck up an episode with lots of Ari and Lloyd.

Not a good sign.

Draft saved Draft deleted