1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Dino Laurenzi an anti-Semite?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. So who's worse; Braun - for this stunt, or A-Rod, for turning on teammates and other players?

3. H.L. Mencken

H.L. Mencken Member

I think we can go ahead and say Ryan Braun is a bad person now.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Funny. Was it USA Today that reported the other day the Braun was getting ready to make an admission, and apologize, with the goal of being the anti-A-Rod?

Braun is going to be as unpopular as anyone within the game. It's one thing to use. It's another to lie generically. Lying directly to your teammates is bad. Asking them to go to was on your behalf, based on a lie? They're going to fucking hate you.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

So you lied about not stalking me any more. No surprise coming from a proven liar and troll like you.

But hey, at least you have something in common with a former NL MVP!

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I guess this is what Olney was referencing a few weeks ago when he was tweeting that players were happier to see Braun get it than they were about A-Rod.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

The good thing is Dempster's going to beat Braun next season, right?

8. outofplace

All but maybe one in response to PMs from you, often multiple PMs from you before I finally bothered. Please stop lying to cover your issues. Nobody is buying it.

9. Armchair_QB

It's not a stretch to say Ryan Braun is the Lance Armstrong of Major League Baseball. The only difference is that he doesn't have the financial resources to use to destroy people like Lance did.

Other than that, he's just as big a piece of shit as Armstrong.

10. outofplace

The only question is if he will now admit what he did, and by that I mean everything he did, not just the PED use. I'm guessing he won't, which definitely leaves him squarely in Armstrong territory.

11. Armchair_QB

12. outofplace

Yes, you do tend to jump all over this subject every single time it comes up. Glad you realize it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.