1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Anyone Watching The Iranian President?! Wow!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Pete Incaviglia, Sep 23, 2008.

1. KG

KG Active Member

Wait. Aren't they basically saying 'FU I don't care about your stinking nuclear rules, I'll to what I want.' to the UN? Yet after his BS speech they all clapped like he was wonderful?

2. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

I thought it was shameless pandering of him to wear that Jets Favre jersey.

3. KG

KG Active Member

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to US (basically)--Don't even look outside your own border or you will perish. Hisssssss hisssssssss hissssssssss

:p :p :p :p :p

I think to a certain degree we should worry more about taking care of our own land and border, but in doing so, we must still keep an eye on what the people who hate us are doing.

4. pallister

pallister Guest

The U.N. is a completely worthless institution. It's nothing but a corrupt society of anti-American hand wringers.

5. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Never had a passport, never will!

Hell, yeah!

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I think we should kill this guy before he leaves for Iran.

7. The Granny

The Granny Guest

Bring back to League of Nations. Now that was an organization with chutzpah.

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I can't imagine what Larry King asks him tonight. Why give this maniac a forum for all this hate?

9. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Ps, because I can't edit on the blackberry, I take back the last line I posted above. I know why maniacs get airtime. I just don't see King doing this interview.

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Read some of the responses here. Sometimes, people need to see with their own eyes how hate-filled and loony these jokers are. There is a value to it.

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

"Soooo Mock-mood, whaddya think about Yankee Stadium closing?

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

"It's a slam dunk." Which means no.

I do not want Iran to go nuclear any more than the next guy, but for one minute put yourself in that country's shoes.

The nation on your western border was attacked . . . by the USA. The country on your eastern border was attacked . . . by the USA. You help the USA fight the Taliban in Afghanistan, after which the President of the United States declares you as part of his "axis of evil."

Why wouldn't Iran feel like they were No. 3 on the list to be attacked?

Draft saved Draft deleted