1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iraq II: Will we be THAT stupid again?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dog428, Sep 14, 2006.

1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

From all indications, the dipshits running this country (thanks for that, by the way) are once again setting us up for another war by doctoring up intelligence.

Here's the WaPo story from today (and I'll copy a bit for those without a subscription): http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/13/AR2006091302052.html

Now, I ask you, if the administration really goes after this like it did with Iraq, will we be that stupid? Will we allow this group of absolute morons to take us into another country?

2. We'll see, but I trust the U.N. about as far as I can throw it.

3. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Yes, the Bush administration has proven itself much more trustworthy. ::)

4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Here's the deal. Rove, Cheney and the rest of the cabal have done the math.
    The thirty percent of the lemmings, umm I mean my fellow Americans, who would follow Bush off the cliff, make up the majority.
    How you ask? Simple.
    If only half the country votes, then that 30 percent base, which always votes, becomes 60 percent of the voters. Meaning the Republicans will always have a majority. No matter the popular will of the American people.
    So if President Simple decides war in Iran is the way to go, then it will happen. I predict it will start from a manuever that sends troops or planes into Iran by "mistake." The Iranians shoot at them. American troops come home in body bags and that's the way you get a shooting war.
    Then a draft and the dipshits who didn't vote, particularly the 18 to 24 block, will be the ones fighting and dying for nothing.
    And at the height of the Persian war, in late October '08, a big American city gets a terrorist hit. Bush calls off the elections and we got ourselves a King.
    Then I'm asking Jones if I can move to Toronto (?) and be his manny.

5. This hour of the day does cause imaginations to become fertile, doesn't it?

6. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

The first part is reality, the second part is my worst nightmare but my goal of becoming Jones's manny is real in so many ways.

But if someone had said on 9/11 that the Twin Towers would have been a path to the overthrow of Saddan Hussein,a crazy-ass dictator for sure, but one who had no connection to the terrorist attack. And that 7 million Germans just got done seeing a movie that said Bush was the one actually responsible for the attacks. I would have called that dude had a fertile imagination as well.

7. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Lyman, let me ask you a serious question here.

Do all the lies from this administration not bother the hell out of you?

I know these are your boys and all, but damn, there's a boatload of lies out there. And not about little shit, either. Some of them are straight-out, bold-faced lies that are absolutely indefensible and involve some very serious matters.

Yet, you continue to stick up for these guys. So, none of that bothers you?

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

10. This, obviously, is not a serious question.

So let me ask you one, dog: Do you ever get tired of venting your paranoid delusions on this Web site every day?

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Of course, it's a serioius question. Why don't you address it, while we're young?

12. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Let me translate what Lyman is saying here:

George W. Bush is the biggest fucking hero in the world! He's never done wrong! He's never lied! He's the greatest fucking president we've ever seen! FDR, Abe, that first George president all SUCK by comparison!

Draft saved Draft deleted