1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iranian Won't Swim With a Jew.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jul 23, 2008.

1. dargan

dargan Active Member

I won't swim with Jew for fear of horns tearing my flesh, or possibility of him laying egg in water during match. (/Borat Sagdiyev)

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

1. I'd match my IQ blind against anyone on this board. Don't mistake a difference of opinion with brain cells.
    2. Calling me dumb is a great way to dodge my contention.

3. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

You are all right. I think it is clear that the real reason this guy refused to swim with a Jewish swimmer was because the Jews killed Jesus. I mean after all, Jesus is a prophet in Islam.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

1. You'd lose. Badly.

2. What in the fuck are you talking about?

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

1. You have no way of knowing that. But the IQ number in my case is about the number of RBI Josh Hamitlon will have by the end of the season. I really don't give a shit if you believe it or not.
    2. Just what I said: you answered an assertion I made with an insult. That's the only way you could answer it. Moron.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

And what was that assertion?

That the voices in your head tell you things?

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

And you still haven't addressed it. But that's okay. You can be afraid of the dark, monsters under your bed and actually debating an issue without resorting to insults. You'll grow out of your fears one day, probably when you hit the eighth grade.

8. dargan

dargan Active Member

I bet my 11-year-old Dixie League batting average was higher.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Well, anything above the Mendoza Line is an IQ worthy of Mozart or Einstein. So I'm flattered.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

There are no issues. The only thing you ever offer is, "If X were Y, and Z were Q, you damn liberals would ________."

Someone with such a high IQ should surely see the folly of trying to argue a negative hypothetical.

11. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Can't we all just get along?

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Depends. You still got that Colt .45?

Draft saved Draft deleted