1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iran still a global problem

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by indiansnetwork, Sep 28, 2006.

1. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

I truly believe the whole point of going into Iraq was to surround Iran. Unfortunately, we miscalculated the resistance to forming a free government, the insurgents and infighting. During our time in Iraq we have been spying on Tehran and collecting information about their Nuclear enrichment program.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Shit, we better have fucking been doing that well before we ever entered Iraq. Not everyone miscalculated either. There were plenty of warnings. The numbnuts making the decisions just chose to ignore them.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Shame on you.

Of COURSE, the modern conservatives have helped people.

The oil companies, the pharmaceutical companies, the insurance companies, Halliburton . . .

Wake up, pinkos.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Oh right, and they leave the little people forced to be on welfare. I forgot.

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Huh?

C'mon . . . if you think you've got something, at least express it coherently.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I think she was referring to conservatives helping their people and leaving the little people out in the cold with nothing. She's a blonde. Believe me, I know.

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

A conservative believes compassion is measured by programs that make people no longer in need of government help.

A liberal believes compassion is measured how many people are on the government dole (and, of course, subserviant to the government).

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

The modern conservative believe compassion lay in cutting income tax rates for the top 1%.

It does touch my heart . . . I tear up, just thinking about how kind this conduct is.

9. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

its not just rusty nials to be conerned about, adults needs to get tentatus shots too
    http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/696_tet.html

10. Holy crap.
    THE STUPID! IT BURNS!!!!
    CEASE, PRIEST BASTARD! CEASE!

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Sorry, I thought this thread title said "Irish still a global problem"

Carry on.

12. We are, lad.

Draft saved Draft deleted