1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iran still a global problem

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by indiansnetwork, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

Um...I have seeping warts all over my ass and genitalia. Now go be a good boy and google me up something on that, 'kay?

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Only one comment to you idiotsnetwork...

You give me a headache more than you help by posting health issues.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. :)

4. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

I believe you should go see a qualified Doctor for those problems. At best guess it sounds like genital warts but many things such as rashes, allergies or poor nutrition can cause these problems as well.

5. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

Gee, and I thought it stemmed from the time Cletus and Bobby Ray dared me to dip my penis in the bucket of AIDS infected blood. ::)

6. indiansnetwork

You definitely need treatment for that problem as well as a mental health check up.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Are you stupid?

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Do you have to ask?

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I have blonde hair.

10. indiansnetwork

Maybe you missed the point of the "mental check up", because clearly I knew she was being facetious.

11. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

This moderate lib has long thought that going into Iran instead of Iraq was the better choice. He thought it before we went to Iraq. And I have an easy time understanding the need to blow some shit up in there to prevent them from acquiring nukes, and would support such an action. I just also think we'd be able to do so more effectively if we weren't bogged down in the middle of another nation's civil war, which was accelerated by a series of colossal mistakes.

Draft saved Draft deleted