1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

iPod question, part the 90210

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jun 25, 2010.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

I have an iPod that is about 10 months old but I can't sync it up with my iTunes. I know I used up all the space available, but a few months ago it would tell me the iPod was full whenever I tried to sync. Now, I'm hoping to get in there and delete some stuff I don't listen to/watch to make room for stuff I do listen to/watch, but I can't even click on sync iPod. Does anyone know what the problem might be? Thanks in advance...

2. CR19

CR19 Member

Not sure what you're problem is, but you could reset it. Just hold onto the power button and the home screen button for several seconds, and it should reset. Nothing on the iPod will be deleted. Wait for it to come back on, and then try synching it. Not sure if this will help, but it can't hurt.

3. Suicide Squeezer

Suicide Squeezer Active Member

The 30 gig one I have used to do the same thing. Just try unplugging and plugging in the usb a few times and it should pop up (eventually) so you can sync.

4. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Yup. Plug in the USB a few times and the device should eventually connect.

Then again, maybe Steve Jobs just hates "Sister Christian." :D

Draft saved Draft deleted