1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ipod + Itunes = shit!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jakewriter82, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Ah I see that now. I tend to skip over sportbruh's posts because most of them are indecipherable.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I thought he was saying to download a copy of his ipod somehow. I didn't think whatever he said had anything to do with Kanye.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Oh, that's completely different. Fight The Power, 'bruh!

4. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

My wife had trouble downloading something on iTunes, too. But I don't think it's an issue with the Apple hardware. Rather, it's just something going haywire in the file transfer process.

5. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

I bow to that. Or should I say "iBow" to that. :D

I'm so lame.

6. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

Well, this thread was created late last night when all I wanted was to get home, download some Kanye and be happy.

I emailed the apple customer support, and they said.."we're sorry for your inconvenience blah blah blah..."
    but then they said there was some content issue with Graduation so it sounds like nobody has been able to download it yet.
    They credited me with "3" songs and said I should be able to download the album in the upcoming weeks.
    I've never preordered anything before, but apparently there were additional songs you got if you preordered...but I agree it is pointless.not like they're going to run out of albums online..
    Anyway, I've cooled off a bit today and am still kinda pissed that I haven't gotten my Kanye, but oh well, life goes on.

7. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Do you like hip-hop?

8. HeinekenMan

So would you say that Apple has the best customer service you've ever encountered? Because that, among other reasons, is why people choose Apple. If you have extra cash, sink it in Apple stock. You'll be able to retire in 10 years.

9. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

Nope. Cardinal rule: Never buy stock of a company that would fall apart if its leader got hit by a bus tomorrow. Plus, it's at $130-plus, isn't it? How much higher can it go?

10. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Nice work.

11. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

;D ;D ;D
    Except Kanye isn't the "Im got a put a bullet in your head" type.

12. HeinekenMan

Well, if they gain a few percentage points of the market, it means their sales double. So there's lots of room for growth, and iPod is a tool that has pimped the Mac name, which now has that cool factor. Their latest report showed huge profitability, and they've now introduced the iPhone. Their computer sales are going to blast through the roof. I suspect that shares of Apple will split at least three times within the next five years. If you invested $1,300 now for 10 shares, you'll have 30 shares in five years, and each will be worth about $100. That's a pretty good profit, and it's one of the safest options out there now. Even if I'm completely wrong, you can expect at least 15 percent annual profit on your investment.

Draft saved Draft deleted