1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ipod + Itunes = shit!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jakewriter82, Sep 11, 2007.

1. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

So tonight I got home from work and was ready to get my copy of Kanye's "Graduation" from Itunes.
    Stupid me, I thought I could actually get it quicker if I ordered it on Itunes....biiiig mistake

Fucking, I plug my Ipod in, Itunes starts and it tells me..."Your ipod cannot communicate with Itunes, please reinstall Itunes to sync Ipod...
    So I'm like, fuck, alright whatever..just let me download some Kanye...It's supposed to download cause I preordered it, but it hasn't.

I even got an email from apple telling me it's ready to download..

So, I go to redownload Itunes, and it's taken a good fucking 30 minutes to download a program I already have just so I can download the music.

All I want is some fucking KANYE!....piece of shit apple. Steve jobs can suck my ass the lousy asshat.

It's finally finished downloading Itunes...

This is just the latest shitty thing to happen to my Ipod.

A month after I bought it, it told me it was corrupt, and I lost all my songs.
    Then, during my 1000 mile trip to my new job, it suddenly decided not to play any song with art included...thereby making nearly half my songs un-listenable for the whole trip..

and now this.
    Remind me why people lick apples' balls?

Damn.
    I should've just woken up early this morning and gone to effing best buy.

EDIT: Now it's telling me I've never purchased anything on Itunes with my account. Sortof hard considering I preordered the CD on Friday....You gotta love technology....bastards.

2. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

You should be thanking Apple for keeping you from downloading shitty music.

3. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Why do people pre-order on Itunes? Are they going to sell out? Or is there extra crap you get from pre-ordering?

And also what MacDaddy said.

4. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

go to download.com and download "Ipod copy" for free.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I've never had a problem with a single Apple product. Apple is the tits.

And I'm shocked 'bruh is advocating keeping a brother down by stealing money out of Kanye's pocket like that.

6. Sounds like user error to me.

7. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

shouldn't that be "iShit"?

8. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

this thread = shit

:p

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Steve Jobs doesn't care about black people

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Those cracked me up on several levels, probably few of them in the way JakeWriter intended. Don't you know? People lick apple balls to keep the doctor away.

While those were less than scholarly for SJ, that post would reach Talmudic levels on Bandwagon Boy's site.

11. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

This really isn't stealing though, because you are paying for the song. And I would imagine the musicians do get a piece of that money.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

But 'bruh was suggesting he go to a site and download it for free, rather than paying anything for it.

Draft saved Draft deleted