1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iowa primary predictions

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bristol Insider, Dec 11, 2007.

1. doctor x

doctor x Member

Biden and Tancredo!

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Because plagiarism loves sheer insanity!

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Obama wins and Hillary plays the woman victim card.

Huckabee wins and the liberal press launches massive attacks on his religion thinking, "This guy can actually win. We have to do something!"

4. "This can guy actually win."

Yes, that's the first thing I think about when I think of the Huck.

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

JUST PICK YOUR LOSER FENPHEN AND LET NOVEMBER HAPPEN

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Another all-caps post. Damn. I think Yawn's gone round the bend.

7. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

My hunch is Obama and the asshole...I mean Huckabee.

Here's the question: If Obama wins, who's his veep? IF HRC wins, who's her veep? If Huckabee wins, I'm with Jones. If Guilani wins, I''m in Iran.

8. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Yeah, this guy's a monster:

"Huckabee came close to both inspiring a vision and forging a connection that is necessary for a presidential candidate. But he sometimes sounded like a Democrat in doing so...

"He was alone among the candidates in talking about elevating the poor, equalizing access to health care and education, and introducing music and art into schools. Indeed, he was the only candidate who sounded idealistic....

And..
    "While the rest vowed vaguely to cut taxes and fight terrorism, Huckabee called for unleashing “weapons of mass instruction.” He pledged to represent not the elite but the ordinary” and to remember the humble roots he came from."

But he doesn't try to vote-register our ape cousins. So he's not intelligent enough for the office.

10. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Then why is Huckabee going after Romney's faith?

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Biden/Richardson has to be Obama's VP. Or at least someone of that ilk. Someone with foreign policy experience and a hint of gravitas.

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I think he backed off of that....but then that wouldn't be latched on to here.

Draft saved Draft deleted