1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Invitation to Boston SJ crowd

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HC, Mar 22, 2008.

1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

JR and I are coming to Boston this week (his Christmas present) and hoping to find some folks to get together with us Friday night. Wicked is waiting on work assigments ... anyone else around this Friday (March 28)?

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Re: Invitation to Boston JS crowd

js crew?

3. HC

HC Well-Known Member

OK smart ass .. I fixed it. I was "Nicholas Nickleby Part 2" tonight (highly recommended, BTW) so I think 3 1/2 hours in a theatre followed by bottle of red wine qualifies me for a pass on this one. :)

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Just messing with you.

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

PM me or HC if you're up for something

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Hmm ... I live within driving distance and have never met any of the fine folks of SportsJournalists.com ... I'll get back to y'all, but it sounds do-able

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

If I could recommend two people to break your SportsJournalists.com cherry with, it would be HC and JR.

If I weren't on work assignment next weekend, I'd drive to Boston just to hang out with them. Least I could do after they came to NYC on such short notice last summer!

8. Pencil Dick

Pencil Dick Member

Alas, I'll likely be in Hartford/Springfield, Mass., area mid-week but long gone by the weekend.

Otherwise I would have driven over to Boston to partake of an ale or three.

9. patchs

patchs Active Member

Never a dull moment with JR and HC, if you're in that area, go hang with them.
    HC belts out a great Star Spangled Banner and Oh Canada.

Draft saved Draft deleted