1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interviews For Palin's Upcoming Fox News Special Not Recent Or Current

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BNWriter, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Boom, I pretty much agree with you. Fox did the right thing (not without first taking a shot at LL) by pulling the segment...

But I really think this thread can have a journo bent to it instead of a political one... and what Fox was trying to get away with was not right. It seems like we had a similar issue with a magazine awhile back, didn't we?

Somebody remind me.... Oh it was Palin! She posed for a fitness magazine and was put on the cover of Newsweek... NOT COOL. Wasn't cool when it was done to her, isn't cool now.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

As I recall most sjers thought it was ok with regard to what Newsweek did.

Also for how Michael Moore set up Charlton Heston.

I don' t see how this is not a political thread. You termed Palin "one of the most polarizing political figures of our time"- it certainly was not for her work on Fox.

3. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I didn't. And if anybody can dig that old history up, it's you, Boom. ;D

4. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

Apparently, whomever is producing this show was absent the day they taught journalism in journalism school.

Draft saved Draft deleted