1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Intervention on A&E

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Alma, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Member

great call on "I see a bunch of people here that love you like crazy. They're going to say what they're going to say, you're going to say what you're going to say, then we're done."

on the other hand, i'm not a big fan when the girl with the eating disorder pulls bags of vomit from her closet. the episode on last week with the vegas tanning salon alcoholic was the first episode i'd seen where the addict dies. that guy was way past denial.

great show. sloane peterson and i watch it every week.

2. My wife - a nurse soon to be a nurse practioner - and I were watching. Halfway through the show, my wife said "there is no way this guy is still alive."

3. pallister

pallister Guest

Every time I watch this show, I think, "How is it that a person who treats everyone around them so terribly can get a large group of people to come for an intervention?" If I had an intervention, they'd be hard-pressed to fill a phone booth.

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I know what subjects have been covered; I just wish some of the other addictions (gambling, shopping, video games) were covered a bit more often. There was a stretch last season where it seemed as if the staff was searching the land for the most drug addled lunatic it could find. (They found her, and if you've watched the show you know who it was).

The show is currently better than last year.

5. WFW

Draft saved Draft deleted