1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interracial couple denied marriage license in La.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by bwright, Oct 15, 2009.

1. EE94

EE94 Guest

You get where he's coming from???

He's a misguided old fuck with clear racist undertones - no matter how he tries to sell it.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

He's not racist. He says he lets black people use his bathroom.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Is it his? Or just the outhouse out back? He might not let them in his house.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Well, technically, he is still letting them use his bathroom either way.

5. bwright

bwright Member

That would more than please the people who oppose the marriage, I'd say.

6. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Who says he's old?

I haven't seen any age listed with him. And I'm not disputing your other comments.

7. Drip

Drip Active Member

Albert, what part of the South cave do you reside in?

8. bwright

bwright Member

Pretty sure I saw where he said he's never signed an interracial marriage license in 34 (or so) years as JP.

Also, the ad at the top of this thread was for "interracial singles," and I find that amusing.

9. Drip

Drip Active Member

I'm surprised the guy didn't use the line "Well, you never see black ants mixing with red ants."

10. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Well, to be fair, the guy was fine until he saw this:

11. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, Tangi Parish is as much a part of Mississippi as Louisiana. :)

As a native Louisianian (and proud Cajun), Tangipahoa is not indicative of the rest of Louisiana.

The further east (and north to some extent), the more it feels like you're traveling back in time.

That said, the guy is a complete moron.

12. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Pretty sure I saw where he said he's never signed an interracial marriage license in 34 (or so) years as JP.

Also, the ad at the top of this thread was for "interracial singles," and I find that amusing.
    [/quote]

Yea, just read a story on Yahoo that had an additional quote from the one posted in this thread. 34 years is right.

Draft saved Draft deleted