1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

International Champions Cup coverage available

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by alexjmoretto, Jul 8, 2015.

1. alexjmoretto

alexjmoretto New Member

I've been covering football (soccer) on a daily basis for the last two years for a prominent UK-based media outlet. I'm considered a freelancer, despite my volume of coverage. I was sent last year to cover the International Champions Cup - which happens every summer in North America and contains a number of the top European clubs.

I've had my media pass sorted for the tournament for close to a month now, but budget fell through on the other end. The good news is I have plenty of experience covering the tournament and have my accommodation and transportation already sorted and covered.

I can produce a variety of pieces in my coverage, be it exclusive features, match reports and previews, press conference coverage, etc.

I have a wide variety of work samples from last year's tournament, available upon request.

Find my contact info below, along with the schedule of matches I will be attending.

Email: alexjmoretto@gmail.com

Jul 18: Paris Saint-Germain v Benfica (Toronto, CA)
    Jul 21: Fiorentina v Paris Saint-Germain (Harrison, NJ)
    Jul 22: Chelsea v New York Red Bulls (Harrison, NJ)
    Jul 24: Fiorentina v Benfica (Hartford, CT)
    Jul 25: Chelsea v Paris Saint-Germain (Charlotte, NC)
    Jul 28: Barcelona v Chelsea (Washington, DC)

Cheers,

Alex

Draft saved Draft deleted