1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Insult me here...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by zeke12, May 1, 2007.

1. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No wonder I managed to snatch Cuddyer right out from under you.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Can't do it, because I've reached the same milestone.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Just when I was about to declare jgmacg the winner with his propaganda, here comes novelist with a Monty Python reference.

Well played.

5. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Comrade Lenin, shown here relaxing in the TV room of the Kremlin, is himself a mirthful person.

"I am very much to be enjoying the postmodern deconstructionist comedies of the Monty Python bourgouisie, and will often laugh and laugh at them. As I do now."

[​IMG]

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That's cold. Perfect stuff.

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Zeke, you have taken Troy Tulowitzki Bobblehead Day and turned it into a joke. I hope you are happy.

Merry Half-Price Semi-Fresh Bahama Mama Sausage Day.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Admit it. You're just ecstatic that I made 10K before you made 20.

Happy Thank You.

9. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Zeke, if you were any dumber, you would be part of George Bush's foreign policy team.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Bless you, your holiness.

11. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Zeke, I am going to make up for it. Here is a compliment: You sure taught your mother how to fuck well.

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Listen to me Zeke, you fuck. You did a lot of shit here. You played a lot of fucking cards and made a lot of people do a lot of fucking things they didn’t want to do. This is true. We both know this is true. You, Zeke, are a gaping asshole. We both know this. Fuck if everybody on SportsJournalists.com doesn’t know it. But fuck if I’m gonna stand here and say you did a single fucking thing to ruin SportsJournalists.com. You did not do this, you fucking hear me? This is not on you. No, it isn’t, asshole. Believe it or not, everything isn’t about you. And the motherfucker saying this, he hates your guts, Zeke. So you know if it was on you, I’d be the son of a bitch to say so. Shit went bad. You posted 10,000 times for the company. That’s the only lesson here.

Draft saved Draft deleted