1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Inside the family restroom: Feedback requested

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by AtTheZoo, Aug 25, 2007.

1. beanpole

beanpole Member

Man 1 screwed up for not paying attention, but I feel sorry for anyone married to Wife 1. She sounds like a pain.

2. AtTheZoo

AtTheZoo New Member

Um ... I'd rather not say, Moddy, but thanks for continuing to tolerate the "new names, unusual problems" convention. It's not BS to me, but I can see how others would think it is.

Interesting replies so far ... Fat Tires for all who pipe up.

3. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Also, Man 2 hopefully now realizes that there are changing tables in the men's room, and goes in there from now on.

4. audreyld

audreyld Guest

In that case, I'll chime in.

Woman needs to chill. It's not like Man 2 ran in for a peep show. Get over it.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't count on him accepting that convention forever.

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Nah. Too, what's the word, um, not Stoob-like? Ah, hell, I don't know what I was going for, but it doesn't sound like the one whose name sorta rhymes with woots.

7. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Meanwhile, Man 3 left a floater and Kid 2 tried to use the big-boy urinal but sprayed piss off the porcelain and onto the Dr. Scholls open-toed sandals of Woman 1, who at that moment began menustrating with such force that she thought she was re-living her early 20s and prayed there would be a Woman 2 nearby to offer her a hygiene product of some sort. But distracted by the cramps, she slipped in said puddle of sprayed piss, thusly causing her sundress bunch up a bit and display the edges of a decidedly unkempt vajayjay to Man 2, who apologized to a now-confused Man 1, who was watching Kid 2 try to zip up while staring at the nippage, red and swollen with one delicate drop of Mother's Milk left behind. With that, Man 2 slowly began slinking away, but not before grabbing one more mental image of the still-exposed teats and depositing said image into his spank bank.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Great.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

No sharts? You're slipping.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I took care of the sharts in Ruidoso ...

11. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

That's why I pee in the tires department.

Unisex bathrooms are SO Ally McBeal.

And for the record, I'd be pissed if some dude walked in on my wife. Accident or not, he'd get some stern words in a very threatening voice. I'm 6-5, 300 so I can usually pull that shit off if I have to. And the wife would be pissed if I just let that happen without a repsonse.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Please let us not quibble about a teet-a-tet

Draft saved Draft deleted