1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Insane Cleric Endorses McCain

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Feb 28, 2008.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

And his brother Cliff.

Oh, CALvin.

My bad.

2. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

They are still working on forming the committee that will select the committee to discuss these latest developments.

3. But they had to borrow the Unitarians' coffee pot.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

The Lutherans are busily making Jello molds.

What relevance they will have remains in doubt. But, mark my words, there will be lime Jello with canned pineapple in it.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Jesus H. Christ on a tap-dancing camel ...

Just once, JUST ONE TIME DAMMIT, I'd like to see you post the nut graf so the rest of us will know what you're talking about without clicking the fucking link.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Yeah, but what would we do without bingo night?

7. 2Much
    Many apologies, but I did get a tap-dancing camel reference out of you, so my work here is done.

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Hey Jboy, you just passed the lie detector test. Bet that
    Hey jboy, you just passed the online lie detector test. Bet you just wet your pants thinking "How..."

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

And you're a journalist?

Bet you haven't heard of Billy Graham either.

But you have heard of Ted Haggard.

Wonder why that is.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

In the mid 1800s and up to the early part of the last century, most protestant churches had it in their doctrine that the Pope was an antichrist, or something very close.

Donahue needs to check with the current pope to find his view on the protestant faith, which he clearly denounced a few months ago as "flawed."

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Or maybe they think the committee is meeting and gazing around the vast number of empty seats in the typical Presby church these days, thinks "that's where they are."

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Can someone get Yawn his medication?

Draft saved Draft deleted