1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Inglourious Basterds

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

How long will it take for Tarantino to work a barefoot woman Nazi character into the storyline? The man has a foot fetish as big as the day is long.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

As he proves time and again in Death Proof.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

And Kill Bill.

4. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

a barefoot girl is sort of his thing to work in every movie just like green apple cigs.

5. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

6. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Armageddon, a colossal piece of shit.

7. i enjoyed the flick...
    different with two storylines, as per his other flicks.. and most talking ever in a tarantino film.. but it was good.

8. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

A Whooper?

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

i just walked out of "extract" after 40 minutes (boring) and am going to see this for the 3rd time.

10. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I sat through all of "Extract", it doesn't get any better, you made a good call.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Semi-related: Natural Born Killers was on one of the Encores last night. I gave it a few minutes to see if maybe, 15 years later, it wasn't the biggest piece of shit ever made.

Nope. Still is the biggest piece of shit ever made. Hope Oliver Stone enjoyed that acid trip, that fuck.

Draft saved Draft deleted