1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Info on personal Web sites

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KJIM, Jun 30, 2006.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Or the trophy wife.

2. soccer dad

soccer dad Guest

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM CHRISTIE CHORLEY

JUNE 29, 2006

ANY RUMORS AND/OR SPECULATION ABOUT MY INVOLVEMENT WITH THE CURRENT CHRIS PRONGER SITUATION IS COMPLETELY, ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT FALSE.

I would appreciate your help in putting an end to my name being linked to this situation, as it is completely WITHOUT ANY MERIT OR FACTUAL BASIS.

Any further slander or defamation can and will result in swift legal action.

Thank you.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Good thing those other threads were killed, huh?

4. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Also, the web site that originally posted the rumor/email has deleted that post.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I noticed that the photo gallery link on her site is "under construction." I'm guessing it's being demured.

6. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

No matter what, if you have pictures of yourself and are making statements about yourself, you will come off as egotistical to someone somewhere.

Additionally, anytime you place information about yourself or family that you are proud of, in the case of Idaho, AllyAllen and myself, you are self promoting. Stating otherwise is just a lie. The reason it is posted is because you believe that others should care. Otherwise, why go through the effort of showing it off?

I state all of this knowing full well that I have taken part and done similar. Now, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is wrong with being proud of yourself, your family, your work or just about anything else.

This woman is clearly confident in her looks. She is willing to present a biography stating as much. Why should she feel bad about it? Maybe I disagree with her statement, but I'm sure there are others out there that do agree.

Draft saved Draft deleted