1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Indiana Men's Basketball Beat Writer, Bloomington, IN

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by ChmDogg, May 2, 2006.

1. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i'm sure terry hoepner can help with that. great guy

2. abelives

abelives Guest

Two words for whoever gets this job: "Night Moves."

3. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

That might be the worst "good college town" strip joint ever. While IU will never compete with the Arizona State's of the world, it more than holds its own in the good looking coeds department. Yet that place is the defintion of a shitty-ass townie strip joint. How a university town with thousands of attractive coeds can't produce a good strip joint is beyond me.

4. abelives

abelives Guest

Which is what makes it so awesome.

5. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Yeah, in a "If Mystery Science Theatre 3000 did strip club reviews, this place would make the first season" kind of way.

6. abelives

abelives Guest

Exactly. I don't really think of strip clubs as sexual. It's such a business. I like the train wreck aspect. It's far more entertaining.

7. Wisconsin Cowboy

Wisconsin Cowboy New Member

What's the latest on this? If we haven't heard anything by now, is it a foregone conclusion?

8. giantjay25

giantjay25 Member

I thought this was the latest...

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

dude, are you a girl or george bush? in what way does discussion bother you?

10. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I think he just wanted to know the status of the job, and referred to the thread title. Isn't it okay to ask about a job in a job thread, even if the discussion on a local strip bar is amusing?

11. giantjay25

giantjay25 Member

No one's ever accused me of being George Bush before. It was kind of cool.

Discuss all you want, stippers included. Referring back to the job at hand is all I'm after every once in a while. DUDE!!

12. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

How anybody could doubt giantjay's masculinity after looking at that sig? Classic.

Draft saved Draft deleted