1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Indiana-Kentucky game tragedy: Playboy model hurt in celebration

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Bob Cook, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Now she can't do her shoot Saturday as scheduled. Unless Playboy is going to start getting into injury fetish.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20111214/SPORTS0601/111214018/Playboy-model-injured-when-IU-fans-stormed-court-after-win-over-Kentucky?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|IndyStar.com

Megan Dills, featured in a "Girls of the SEC" pictorial for Playboy in 2007, was knocked down and injured at Indiana's Assembly Hall on Saturday when Hoosier fans rushed the floor after the 73-72 victory against Kentucky.

"All those fans came out of their seats and rushed the floor like idiots. The next thing I knew, I was knocked down five or six steps. I think the guy who actually knocked me down is the one who did at least pick me up. After I got hurt, I was scared to death."

Dills said she can't walk because of a sprained and swollen ankle, and that her doctor said there may be tendon damage as well.

"I just can't do the shoot with my ankle like it is," Dills said. "But that's okay because I do a lot of them."

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Whew. I thought one of her tits popped.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

She probably thought going down on her knees would protect her.

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Instructions: "Lie down with your feet above your head." Working or recovering?

5. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Can't believe it took so long. TTIWWOP

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Er ... what? Sorry boys ... hot chick up in the bleachers. I'm a lovable drunk, remember? Getting distracted by buxom trim is something I just do. You want a play? I don't know, run the picket fence or something, I got a nice proper one started in my dungarees right now. OK! BREAK!"

7. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

They do call him "Shooter"

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I couldn't let this line just get glossed over:

"I just can't do the shoot with my ankle like it is," Dills said. "But that's okay because I do a lot of them."

Translation: Her beaver will still be there when the cast comes off in 6-8 weeks.

9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Do you ever wonder what she/they would look like if she stood straight up instead of leaning backwards at a 45 degree angle?

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

And she'd be no better than an 8 walking around the UK campus.

11. mb

mb Active Member

Can't do her shoot? Because of her ankle?

Baby, NOBODY'S looking at your ankle.

12. joe

joe Active Member

Is she going for "come hither" or "sultry" with that expression on her face? 'Cause it ain't working. Looks more like she needs to take a poop.

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted