1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Inception

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

So no dead babies crawling on the ceiling?

2. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

No, but Scooby Doo makes an appearance.

3. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

What The Hurt Locker had going for it was the director was James Cameron's ex-wife. Some members of the Academy wanted nothing better than to shove the Best Picture Oscar right up his ass.

4. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Yeah Hurt Locker was not that great a movie. Precious and Inglourious Basterds was better. It was, however, 100,000 times better than Avatar. I think my top 5 from 2009 were:

1. Basterds
    2. Precious
    3. Up In the Air
    4. Hurt Locker
    5. Star Trek (which got no recognition)

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Digging this up since I just watched it off of the Redbox...

It's a very good movie, but not one of the all time greats.

What pointed to me that he actually did wake up was seeing the faces of the children. That was the first time we saw them the entire movie.

He could only imagine what they would look like in person since they had been apart for some time. This is why people who only see young children once every few months keep telling parents how much they have grown, but the parent, who sees the child every day, does not notice the difference.

Ma wanted him to look at his children, but he could not, because he did not know what they looked like. They had grown, and changed, since he saw them last.

Very good movie, but they all woke up at the end.

Draft saved Draft deleted