1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In Touch Weekly: Will and Jada Pinkett Smith separate

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

This marriage is just Two Legit to Quit, isn't it?

2. spurtswriter

spurtswriter Member

I'd hit it.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

She had a supporting part in The Matrix movies. She was in Collateral.

I know HawthoRNe has been on for a few years, but I would hardly call it successful, at least not on the level that some of those shows on USA or TNT are. I've seen it twice and it's pretty bad.

4. spurtswriter

spurtswriter Member

So bad you saw it twice.

5. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Didn't she get naked in Jason's Lyric? That was way back when, but I think I remember that.

I dig her. A lot. Even though she could probably kick the shit out of me. She just looks like an angry person at all times.

6. Mizzougrad96

Yeah, I gave a TV show two chances before I bailed.

7. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

She always seems to be overcompensating when she talks about their sex life in interviews. Her interviews come across as an act.

8. Mizzougrad96

Agree. I think the only reason people like her is because they go, "Well, the biggest movie star in the world sees something in her, so there must be something there..."

9. blacktitleist

blacktitleist Member

She was a student in my stepmother's class while in college. Stepmother didn't have very flattering things to say about her.

Found her to be a bit, um, difficult, to deal with.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

The only thing I remember Jada for is dropping dead--literally--at the beginning of Scream 2.

My opinion of Will has sunk considerably as he's foisted his kids upon the world. Something very off-putting about the most famous guy in the world shoving his kids into the spotlight at 10 and 12. Leads me to believe they have no concept of reality, and neither does he, and that he's acting more in his "normal guy" interviews than anytime he appears on the big screen.

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

You might have the chance if you (a) live on LA's Westside (b) are well-off, well-endowed, and very well-connected and (c) run in the same circles as the other singles, doubles, and mores who its rumored have connected up with Hollywood's most whispered about swingers.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So there's a chance then?

Draft saved Draft deleted