1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In Touch Weekly: Will and Jada Pinkett Smith separate

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

They're saying it's not true...

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/08/23/2011-08-23_will_smith_jada_pinkett_smith_separate_after_13_years_of_marriage_and_two_childr.html

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

couldn't be an act, neither one is that good

3. Mizzougrad96

All the denial means is that if it is true, they can't admit it for another few months, or until the day after Will's next press tour is over.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Marc Anthony? Ew.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

So, does Will move back in with Alphonso Ribiero? Is Alphonso Ribiero still alive?

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

This too, but they also need to keep the kid under wraps....

7. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

What IS it with that guy? He must have Rikki-Tikki-Tavi chained up in his pants. Jesus.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

He's the host of the Catch 21 game show on GSN.

9. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I think he's opening for Tom Jones, doing the Carlton Dance

10. Mizzougrad96

I saw the two of them on Oprah a year or so ago I think promoting the Karate Kid movie, which I actually liked, and Will was being likable Will and Jada was sitting there crooning about how they can't keep the children of two people who are so talented away from the world.

It made me hate her. She's a mildly successful actress who married the world's biggest movie star. If she doesn't marry Will Smith, people barely know who she is and she's up there pretending that they're Brangelina.

11. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Why not DJ Jazzy Jeff? I mean, Parents Just Don't Understand, do they?

12. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

I couldn't pick her out of a lineup. Didn't even realize she could honestly claim the "actress" tag. Kind of thought it was more of an honorary thing, like "the actress wife of Wayne Gretzky."

The thing I remember from reading articles on the two of them is how she likes to discuss their sex life. Keep it to yourself, woman. First, eewwww. Second, everyone knows people who talk about it so much don't have it so great at home.

Draft saved Draft deleted