1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In Touch Weekly: Will and Jada Pinkett Smith separate

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Aug 23, 2011.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

This is actually surprising to me. They seemed really solid, and even openly talked about how they would be open with each other if they needed to step outside the marriage. I don't like Smith, but I oddly liked them together.
  2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

This would make me sad. They seemed pretty solid. Maybe it was an act...

I like him a lot. I don't particularly care for her, but I liked them as a couple.
  3. Mizzougrad96

Wait, isn't In Touch the one that never gets anything right?

For a second, I thought this was that People Magazine spinoff... In Style or something...
  4. imjustagirl

I don't think In Touch's ratio is any worse or better than any other. Unless you're counting the "Angelina and Brad are getting married!" stuff, which everyone does every two months and they're always wrong.
  5. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Perhaps the pressure of raising child stars got to them. I don't mind either one of them (especially him), but the stuff with their kids was quickly becoming annoying...
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Didn't they dabble in Scientology?

Maybe one wanted to continue to pursue it and one realized it's bull shit.
  7. Mizzougrad96

I forget which magazine it was that reported that Jessica Simpson was pregnant the same week she filed for divorce from Nick Lachey.

For a gossip rag, I don't know if I can remember US Weekly being straight-up wrong.
  8. imjustagirl

US Weekly is my bible. No lie.
  9. Mizzougrad96

For some reason, I think she was more into it than he was, which would make sense since she's the one who is close with Tom Cruise. I forget which movie they were in together, maybe Collateral?
  10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

This ....
  11. Mizzougrad96

I love US Weekly. The only magazines I subscribe to are Esquire and Entertainment Weekly, but I usually read US Weekly as well.
  12. imjustagirl

Apparently it was Star.

Draft saved Draft deleted