1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In-n-Out: Overrated.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by wicked, Feb 23, 2011.

1. joe

joe Active Member

I'm in the In-n-Out is overrated crowd. I mean, it's good, but it isn't orgasmic. I liked it when I lived in SoCal's I.E., but it's not like I ate it for every meal or even once a week. More like once in a while. It was my first meal when I went back to California for Christmas, and, again, it was good but not orgasmic. El Indio in San Diego, however, is like a post-coital kiss to the taste buds.

All that said, two Five Guys just opened in my town, and I've made a pretty easy vow: No more fast food. I won't make an exception for Five Guys, but I would for In-n-Out. Once.

2. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

My wife, who lost her In 'N' Out virginity in February, says when we go back to Vegas that's the ONLY place she wants to eat. (Price is a factor but she loves the double doubles.)

3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Went home to SoCal this past weekend and eating at In-N-Out never gets old.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I was in California about a year ago for training. My best friend lived in Redondo Beach and I flew in a day early so we could hang out. He showed up at the airport with a Double-Double, fries and a chocolate shake waiting for me in the car.

Now that's a good friend.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Probably trying to fatten you up so he can move in on your wife.
    Some friend.

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

This shit is too awesome for words.

http://dfwian.com/chicken-express-opens-in-the-middle-of-line-at-new-in-n-out-burger

Draft saved Draft deleted