1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In celebration of ... me

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clever username, Mar 27, 2007.

1. This one settled down nicely...for a moment.

2. Please, you're no shorter than my S.O. (Well, maybe an inch or so.) I'm always making fun of her short, little-girl arms. Besides, you know you still love me.

3. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Not that I'd make a sportschick is short (or spnited is old, or BYH can't last longer than eight seconds) joke, but what's the acceptable height differential for said mockery?

4. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

You can celebrate your 2,000 points.

Fenian has 15,380.

You can't touch that.

5. Clever username

Um, OK. [/scratching head]

6. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Sorry, I meant to say posts.

Still, congrats on the milestone.

7. You hit 2,000 posts in seven months? I don't know whether that's impressive or the saddest thing I've ever heard in my life.

I've been registered for a few months now and I haven't even cracked 200. Despite my best attempts at post-padding.

Fuck. I feel so worthless.

8. If you're more than a foot taller (so 6-foot or taller with sc), it's acceptable. The jokes have to be unique, though. Nothing annoys sc more than cliches.

9. Clever username

It's a little from Column A and a little from Column B.

10. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

At least SC still loves me! :D

11. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Wow. This wasn't what I was expecting when I saw this thread, but I still laughed a few times. Continue.

12. Clever username

Oh, Ellis, by the way, has been only a member since December (at least as this handle) and he has more than me. And who knows how many he deleted to stay at leet.

Draft saved Draft deleted