1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Imus - "Whitlock is a Fat Creep"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Imus has tres jeuvos. they even wrote a song about it sung by Rob Bartlett - "the legion of tres Jeuvos"

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

The only thing bad about Whitlock's column is that now it gives racists, like you, a chance to put down blacks.

3. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Now.... THAT..... is a column.

Way to go, Mr. Studdard.

4. Boom_70

So what you are saying then is that you do not agree with Whitlock's column.

5. Chuck~Taylor

Didn't say that at all. That's why I said "The only thing bad about Whitlock's column"

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

It's bad that it gives a broad-brush impression about blacks or bad that he wrote about what went on and the prinicpals happen to be black?

7. Boom_70

So lets get this straight- if I make those observations then I am a racists but if Whitlock makes them they are accurate.

Lets be clear - blacks or whites - anyone who acts like that should be put down.

The problem in the black community is there is too many enablers like yourself.

How many white athletes have been involved in gun incidents in past 6 months?

8. Double J

Double J Active Member

So do I. Great work.

9. Chuck~Taylor

Boom: It's bad because now evvverybody's gonna' think that if you're black and you like hip hop, you're autmatically a thug. And then the ignorant racists(boom) are gonna' come on here and give us the "Oh Whitlock is such a good writer. What a column. I agree". Of course you agree. You're a racist. Whenever a guy like Pacman does something like this, Boom's gonna pop open a can of racist soda and say "whipee, I knew I was right".

I'm not calling you a racist because you said that. I'm calling you a racist because of the comments you've made in the past. Am I saying that Whitlock went overboard? Absolutely not. All the gangbanging and strip club meles need to stop. But it's almost impossible to talk about it on this thread, because people like Boom are gonna' mess it up.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Seemed like everyone was talking about it just fine until you dropped by to mess it up.

11. Chuck~Taylor

The truth needs to be told. Everyone was fine because half the people on here don't know that Boom is a racist. You're out of your mind If you think that a racist has the brain capacity to talk about this issue.

12. I believe every word of it.
    Using the KKK in this context is bad history, worse writing, and your hamhanded pitch to become the Shelby Steele of sports journalism is even clumsier considering you damn near dislocated your shoulder pulling these punches at your day job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.