1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Imus - "Whitlock is a Fat Creep"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Whitlock you've arrived. Imus is now talking about you. Imus sports reporter Chris Carlon was quoting Whitlock AOL column on Vegas and Imus said wait a minute " is that the fat creep who wrote bad things about Lupica? Lupica for years tried to get him a job at the News and also got him on the Sports Reporters."

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Imus sucks. He hasn't been funny in 15 years.

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

He hasn't breathed on his own in 7 years either.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Loopy also got him off TSR, so it's even... Imus is a boob. Period. It's like listening to Cowterd, without the insight.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

I rarely take Whitlock's side on anything but he's by far the lesser of two evils in this case.
    Imus is one of the biggest asses in the universe.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the highest compliment he'll ever pay Jason Whitlock...
    Well done

7. jackfinarelli

jackfinarelli Well-Known Member

I can't take sides easily here. I enjoy Imus in the Morning. I also enjoy reading Whitlock's columns.

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I think the real story here is Luppy going around complaining that after all he did for Whitlock that he got his hand bitten.

9. I can safely say that this is common ground big enough for Boom and I to have y'all over for a picnic.
    The Wrinkle Farm continues to embarrass.

10. yeah, loopy. imus forgot loopy and joe valerio also wanted to put me in my place on barry bonds. i refused to jump on command like a trained dog.

"fat creep" is pretty accurate..

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

They read the column on Mike and The Mad Dog yesterday afternoon as well. Mad Dog apparently hadn't read Whitlock before and came off as quite impressed.

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Try 20 or 25, before he dropped the coke habit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.