1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Important: Help plan my night!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Point of Order, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I think you should ponder your future TV ad:

Insurance company scum: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Good ole tax-paying American middle-class citizens? Bah! They're powerless little pukes! I'll take their money with impunity and make them like it!

(Hand slams desk from foreground, followed by extreme close-up of ...)

PoO: POINT OF ORDER! (cue A Current Affair sound effect)

This bullshit ain't happening on my watch! Step off, bitches! You gotz my client's money and I'll punch you in the face with a writ of habeus corpus and kick you in the scrotum with continuences that will make your nutsack blue! That's how the POINT OF ORDER law firm rolls!

Insurance company scum: Writ of habeus corpus? What the fuck does that have to do with this case? Did you sleep through, drink too much, go 8 tokes over the line or all of the above when you took your LSATs?

PoO: POINT OF ORDER! (cue A Current Affair sound effect)

Fuck you and your truth telling, insurance company scum! Just settle this motherfucker and I'll take my Under Armor-like grip off of you. I must protect my client's house! Or as I told them just to sound cooler and get a better hourly rate, I must protect this huzzah!

Insurance company scum: Whatever bitch, get your Current Affair-Easy button out of my face and take your lawyer wanna-be ass back to SportsJournalists.com where you belong. I've got people to bilk.

PoO: POINT OF ORD ... (door slams in face) ... (muffled) ah shit.

2. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Boy. I'm glad I went to bed when I did (thanks Benedryl) after 3-bags full's post. :) In case any of you are interested, I drove around town for a while listening to Sirius, got a bite to eat and got all my shit together for the test before going turning in (almost went to see All the King's men but the Fandango review made me think it might suck).

It's hella maddening having already finished the game and not knowing the final score. I thought the test went fairly well, but I will know for sure when I get the score back in a few weeks. Thanks y'all.

Draft saved Draft deleted