1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Immigration contracts" - might work here in U.S.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Blitz, Nov 30, 2009.

1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I feel a vote at this time would be, shall we say, premature. Instead, I am going to organise a special, blue-ribbon, fact-finding commission, made up of myself and... Miss Betty Childs.

[​IMG]

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

<------------------------------ Agrees with you (well, except the part about USA being a really great country). But she hasn't called it "the freakin' USA" in a while, so that's progress!).

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

My core values are that all teams in the major sports (MLB, NFL, NBA and NHL) have to return to the cities in which they played when I was 8 (1978). They must use the same team names and wear the same uniforms they sported when I was 8.
    All teams that did not exist in the four major sports when I was 8 should cease to exist.
    Those are core values in my America.

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The core values of my America are poutine, hockey, unnecessary letter 'u's and that "re" is preferable to "er."

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

I like that kind of America. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted