1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

IMAX's Harry Potter Eye Candy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, May 6, 2007.

1. Ginny's on his right (our left). Luna Lovegood is on Harry's left. Cho is in the back.

2. To his right (our left) is Ginny Weasley. Behind him on that side is Cho Chang (Harry's love interest). The other girl in the back has to be Luna Lovegood, I think.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Okie is correct. That's definitely Lovegood to Harry's left, Weasley to his right.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

If Luna Lovegood hasn't appeared in any Skinemax movies, she should.

5. Actually, I was right first :) but kudos to Okie to mastering the quote function better than me :D

6. But I get credit for doing a more thorough reporting job.

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

This is true. Write, you were like the guy on Jeopardy who buzzes in with the right answer, but forgets to put it in the form of a question.

I think it's probably ok to admit that Emma Watson is going to be a very pretty woman someday, and if I were 15 (or hell, 13) I can imagine having a serious crush on her. There are very few guys who won't own up to the fact, even now, that they had a crush on Natalie Portman in Beautiful Girls when she was all of 15.

Those photos stll creep me out, mostly because it's gross to imagine a photo editor digitally enhancing her teenage boobs thinking it would bring more people to the theatre, but if I were 14, I'm certain that the size of Hermione's breasts would be a topic discussed plenty with my friends. Think about Stand By Me. What do the guys talk about in the junkyard? Annette's breasts on The Mickey Mouse Club. This has been going on for forever.

8. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

I never imagined Ginny as being quite so butch.

9. shockey

shockey Active Member

as i've noted before, there's nothing wrong with having an eye for future eye candy. i, for one, have noted before that i knew alyssa milano would be a hottie when she was less than 10 on "who's the boss."

i didn't make that call as a pedophile. just as an appreciater of beauty. ;D 8) :eek:

the harry potter young lady? very pretty from the get-go. 8)

10. This whole thread is disturbing

Draft saved Draft deleted