1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

IMAX's Harry Potter Eye Candy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, May 6, 2007.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the time in 9th grade when the flat-chested girl showed up at school one day with wads of tissue and a C cup.

2. KG

KG Active Member

Maybe they did, maybe they didn't make any alterations to the ad, but it's still not from the same picture in the first place. There are very subtle differences in the angle some of them are standing, as well as subtle differences with their eyes. But if you look, her hair is no where near the same in the two. So are we to think that IMAX used photoshop to not only flair her hair out more but also went to the trouble of angling the way it hangs to show parts of the scene behind her? OMG that would take forever and would be pointless. She also looks more pissed in the IMAX one. I think the odds are probably higher that they sent the wrong file all together or at least the wrong version of her in the layered file.

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

You're right. That is a completely different image of her, at what appears to be a slightly different angle. Good eye.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

DOB 4-15-1990
    [​IMG]

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

She'll be legal by next tax day.

6. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Jesus Christ, she was born during my freshman year of college. That's a little girl y'all are talking about.

7. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Somewhere, Cradle Robber has no idea why he suddenly feels very peppy.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Who's the long-haired guy/girl to the left of Harry?

9. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

On the topic of deciptive size changes, watch this very funny NSFW video <a HREF=http://www.liquidgeneration.com/Media/Cartoons/The_Mystery_of_Britneys_Breasts/>Mysterious size changes</a>

10. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

11. You mean Lindsey Lohan?

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

No, in the poster. I'm guessing Ginny Weasley.

Draft saved Draft deleted