1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm too sexy for this airplane

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Sep 5, 2007.

1. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

thank you for finally being the voice of reason. this chick is a skank!

2. SnoopyBoy

SnoopyBoy Member

And it's OK for Southwest Airlines male flight attendants to wear those hideous shorts. One of the many reasons I don't fly Southworst.

3. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Kyla Ebbert, come on down! You're the next contestant on The (Lawsuit) Price Is Right!

4. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, that sounds like my criteria for choosing an airline:

1. Crew outfits
    2. Price
    3. Schedule

5. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Southwest finally apologizes!
    http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=92562&p=irol-newsArticle_Print&ID=1051794&highlight=

"From a Company who really loves PR, touche to you Kyla! Some have said we've gone from wearing our famous hot pants to having hot flashes at Southwest, but nothing could be further from the truth. As we both know, this story has great legs, but the true issue here is that you are a valued Customer, and you did not get an adequate apology. Kyla, we could have handled this better, and on behalf of Southwest Airlines, I am truly sorry. We hope you continue to fly Southwest Airlines. Our Company is based on freedom even if our actions may have not appeared that way. It was never our intention to treat you unfairly and again, we apologize."

See also: http://www.blogsouthwest.com/2007/09/14/wrapping-up-the-skirt-issue/

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Fuck you, I want money, lots and lots of money. /kyla

Draft saved Draft deleted