1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm The King I Don't Sit in Traffic Jams

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Earthman, Aug 21, 2016.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

poin, she was pretty happy with herself for the move too, until she saw what the world thought of it.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    BurnsWhenIPee likes this.
  2. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

She and Amy Trask were cyber high-fiving about it until people told her it wasn't cool.

And yes, I expect her to sit there and take it. That's what adults do when they do stupid shit and get caught for it.

justgladtobehere likes this.
  3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, all of us had to King it around pylons after this beer truck flipped on 95 south at Exit 8. Whole turnpike reeked of beer. Any night editors feel free to use this and just credit J. Kay

PM me for original size.

2016-08-23 11.19.06.jpg

4. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Jenny Jenny who can I turn to?

5. Earthman

Someday girl I don't know when
    We're gonna get to that press box
    Where we really wanna go

Come on Jenny, tramps like us
    Baby we were born to run

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Got it.

7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

That is just the saddest photo. Let's all take a moment for our fallen fiends.

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

Something is weird about that truck. Those look more like cases of wine. Lower right side looks like an intact wine bottle. Beer is delivered on pallets and all the cases look like they are different. Seems more like a high end wine or liquor distributor, possibly to restaurants.

9. Earthman

Is it a Kinger if you cut over to an on ramp to jump ahead of traffic on main highway ?

10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

It looks like the trucks that are smaller than a semi that deliver beer to liquor stores or grocery stores, the ones with the sides that roll up. In that case, the beer and wine and whatever isn't stacked on pallets.

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

12. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

I still don't see one case that looks like a case of beer. I see what looks like a lot of broken brown bottles, but look at that blue case, dead center, the red one below the guardrail, or the one plain one in the foreground. All of them look like cases for wine.

Draft saved Draft deleted