1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm sporting some Norwegian wood...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Sep 5, 2006.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Maybe in due time. Is this good form for a first date: "Would you mind taking a photo with me, in which we are both hiding our faces with pieces of paper that have nonsensical messages on them"?

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Danish chicks like to sex.

3. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Ask her if she likes the baked chicken.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Tell her your friend just burned a DVD of 'Das Boots.'

5. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Well, right now she's only a figment of our imagination, so that would be appropriate.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Just make sure she's not cherry Danish.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Check the package to make sure s/he's not Danish pastry.

8. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Does she have a MySpace page?

9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

No idea. I talked to her for maybe 35 to 40 minutes. I am pretty good... covered a lot of ground quickly, but we were parting ways before I could get to, "Do you have a myspace page so that me and the pervs on my message board can cyberstalk you?"

Situations like that usually work to my advantage. If I can get past my social anxiety and panic reflexes (which I do pretty well sometimes), I am charming and mysterious for about 20 minutes to an hour... then the cracks start showing and I betray my dorkiness. One possible good thing about her: English is her second language. The dorkiness might get lost in the translation and buy me some more time than usual when I see her.

Last time I posted on here about a woman I had just met, we made it through three low-key dates before deciding it wasn't happening (mostly her decision. She was too pretty for me to not want to see her again, even if we didn't have anything to talk about). So I'm not sure this is such a great idea (in hindsight). I'm enough of a punchline around here most of the time already. Not sure I need to add to it.

Oh, and my gut says she isn't the myspace page type. I don't have one. I am in my 30s. She is in her 30s.

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

What the hell ever happened to Tron? anyway?

11. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Whatever you do, Rags, don't come on here and post something that goes like this. ...

"How do you tell a nice, attractive female that you don't want to have sex with her? Nothing is wrong with her. You just have a feeling in your gut that it's more trouble than the four or five hours of pleasure you may spend with her. Any suggestions, without hurting her feelings?"

Just bone it and be done with it. The whole nine yards, butthole pleasures, pussy juice cocktail, Dirty Sanchez, Rusty Trombone, Cincinnati Bowtie. The works.

12. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Does she know what Hawaii looks like?

Draft saved Draft deleted