1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm proud of my useless knowledge...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by alleyallen, Feb 23, 2007.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Spray and wash or something of that ilk, warm water, should come out. Least my stage makeup did when I was in high school (schools plays boys, not a stripper, same makeup though).

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

That so makes up for the Simpsons thing.

3. Clever username

I Sprayed and Washed and then scrubbed the shit out of it with an old toothbrush. And then rewashed and foolishy dried without knowing for sure if it came out. Should be a wonderful surprise when I get home.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Makeup is water soluble, so it almost always comes out (except for red lipstick). You're probably OK.

5. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Nope.

But if I had a little brother, I would immediately direct him to grow his facial hair and move to Montana.

6. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Depends on what it is... something grease-based like lipstick or foundation (the skin-colored stuff on faces) needs dishwashing liquid to break up the oils. Mascara or anything else with color should be good with stain remover. Wet nail polish should be doused in nail polish remover.

And here's some useless knowledge: Benefit's Benetint was created by request for a stripper who needed to tint her nipples with something that wouldn't melt under the heat.

7. Clever username

Tint her nipples? What a strange lot women who take their clothes off and and dance around in front of complete strangers are.

8. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

The things women do for us that we just don't fully appreciate ...

9. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I can, when I have had enough beer, race through the Greek alphabet before a match goes out. (Thanks, SAE!)

I know who was first considered for the role of Columbo.

And I know who starred in the pilot of the program that eventually became the Dick Van Dyke Show. And it wasn't DVD.

10. Clever username

I know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a cli.., uh, tootsie pop.

11. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I know the four letters that Lou Brown shows Ricky Vaughn when he figures out Vaughn needs some specs. (LPRC).

I know the words to "Artie Boy", the ode sung to A.C. Slater's dead lizard.

I know that Steve Urkel claimed to use a bart simpson mug for a cup when trying out for the basketball team. I also know that his dumb sidekick was named Waldo Geraldo Faldo.

I know all the songs from every Weird Al cd from 'Bad Hair Day' on. (except for the new one).

I can recite most of Holy Grail verbatim, as well as many of the most famous bits from the tv series.

If I didn't know all of this, perhaps I'd know to pick a better paying profession.

12. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I always get lost on "Letterbox". A little help? :)

Draft saved Draft deleted