1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm here for the gang bang

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

They're men.

If heterosexual men could pay to get quintuple-teamed by a group of buxom women, it would be a booming business, as well. I'd have been first in line, in my day. (Not that I would have needed to. I did quite well with the ladies.)

In other words: They are "just normal people like everyone else."

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Uh huh. ;)

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

What makes THEM different?

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Environment.

Global warming, I bet.

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Once upon a time, there was a thread on this site about a McDonald's sandwich called the McGang Bang. Loved that thread!

6. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Sort of read this...how does this business not equate to prostitution? Am I missing something in this business venture?

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Are any of the participants being paid? If not, why would it be prostitution?

8. cyclingwriter2

Well, im not a customer so not sure...

Seriously, first paragraph calls it an event planning start up and then refers to the coordinator as an entrepreneur. It may be very poor writing, but that indicates someone is getting paid somewhere to set this up.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It really isn't clear in the article. I think the guy is just being paid to set up the events. Obviously, if any of the participants is being paid to join in, that is prostitution.

10. cyclingwriter2

Seems like a gray area. Ie, he can say he is no different than ashley Madison in that he sets up liasons between consenting adults for a small fee....but this seems to take it to the next level...sort of the strip club model of hey you bought a $150 bottle of champagne I dont care what happens in the private room.

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Knock knock!
    Who's there?
    Eisenhower!
    Eisenhower who?
    Eisenhower late for the ...

12. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Where the hell you finding a $150 bottle of champagne in a club, man? Asking for a friend.

Draft saved Draft deleted