1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm Going To Kill Jim Halpert! Office 2/22 with spoilers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flying Headbutt, Feb 22, 2007.

1. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Screw you, dpdh. Thicke is the realness.

I love that CD.

AT least he's respected, unlike Phil Savage. :(

3. loveyabye

loveyabye Guest

ABC also has Grey's Anatomy for free, that's one of the most popular shows on any channel. ABC has been really cool with putting all its shows (or all the ones i care about) for the past two years. Fox also has 24 available for free on myspace. So there must be some other formula to it.

4. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

I think Jan stays with Michael for the exact reasons he seems to confound her. I think we're supposed to gather that she's had some rocky relationships, and in addition the divorce, and is having some self worth issues (as she touched on last night). So here's Michael, who literally wants to shout out loud that he loves her. And despite the fact that he's daft, abrasive, and completely lacking in self-awareness, he makes her feel worthy. Kind of makes sense, in a twisted sort of way.

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Watching the intro to last night's show. Him trying to talk with the key in his mouth was hilarious and Jim stepping on it.. classic. :D

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

a bit of a threadjack: caught rashida jones on with letterman last night. she was smokin'. 8) :eek: 8)

7. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

8. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Nice legs. They don't show that off on the show.

9. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

I saw that too . . . did she seem a little nervous to you?

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

didn't notice.

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

No new episodes until April!?!?!? Say it ain't so!!!!

12. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

But that's Dwight, a guy whose face lit up in another episode when he discovered "animal stool."

You ask the normal person if they'd like to see the house and they ooh and aah over the decor and the closet space. This freak helps himself to a detailed structural inspection. How is that different than him on the roof of the building, waiting for a message from the CIA?

Just Dwight being Dwight.

BTW, how about him swapping shirts with Michael after discovering that Michael is dressed just like the servants?

Draft saved Draft deleted