1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm Going To Kill Jim Halpert! Office 2/22 with spoilers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flying Headbutt, Feb 22, 2007.

1. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

If this is ever posted online, can someone please post the link here? I worked tonight.

And the last couple weeks, I haven't found the episodes online.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

That was the point, Jay. I laughed my butt off tonight.

3. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

It's the new assertive Pam who doesn't take any shit. She's now telling bartenders they got the order wrong, that one beer was supposed to be a light.

4. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

But to out a guy like that without letting him know she was going to do that? That has nothing to do with assertiveness. It's common courtesy. What a dick move by her.

5. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Yeah, that was quite a shock to the system when Roy went all anger management issues with Pam. But destroying the bar was hilarious.

Agreed, it's nice she's being honest, but she should have at least told Jim she was going to tell Roy so he could either get better insurance, or buy a gun.

And the stuff with Karen messing with Jim was priceless.

Again, Creed gets the prize for funniest thing with that fake ID business out of his car.

6. jboy

jboy Guest

I think Pam got a little pissed when Roy said he could read her so easily after playing that drinking game.

BTW, what was that drinking game? Haven't seen it before.

7. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I'm kind of hoping they develop this relationship with Roy and his brother further. For some reason he funniest part of the episode for me was the brother's reaction to Roy breaking things. Most people's brother or buddy would have tried to calm Roy down and get him to stop destroying the bar. But Kenny, I think that's his name, just nonchalantly picks up a chair and busts it. That's his way of supporting Roy.

8. Anybody else feel bad for Toby for spending the whole night winning that duck Pam said she liked, only to have her say to him "Don't you have a daughter?" BTW- wasn't Toby at Phyllis' wedding with some hot chick just a few weeks ago?

9. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

The links I use are to stuff posted on DailyMotion and I think all the episodes have been taken down. I check every so often to see if they've been updated.

10. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Deleted scene up at NBC.com (nothing too special, but always nice to check out anyway). And next week will be a repeat, dammit all.

11. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Agreed. Much of the stuff in the Jan relationship is a huge reach, too.

12. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I don't understand Jan going public with her relationship with Michael (or even having a relationship with him at all). She doesn't even seem to like him, she's totally embarrassed by him and besides Dunder-Mifflin, they don't seem to have anything in common.

And Dwight doing the home inspection really was a stretch.

Draft saved Draft deleted