1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm bragging, dammit

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, May 19, 2008.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

:D

2. Dirk Legume

Dirk Legume Active Member

Post 'em Alley. T-ball is the most fun game ever, if only for the expressions on the kids faces when they do something they've been taught.

In fact, you journalist S O B's should cover T-ball more. Those kids work just as hard as the varsity :p

And props Flash.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Congrats, Flash, but this is SO not what I thought you'd be bragging about...

4. I, too, am happy for your relations, but riven with disappointment as to the subject of this thread.

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Congrats Flash.

Acadia U can't be far away.

6. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

This rocks, Flash!

But this can be a truly Canadian hoops thread without some mention of Jay Triano?

7. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

How can they play basketball in Canada if they can't keep their footing on the ice?

Great news though, Flash.

8. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Congrats, Flash. I agree, it's not bragging when it's family. Especially when it's a niece.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Thanks again, y'all. I'm hoping to see Holly Cat and her family when I go home to the 902 this summer. I haven't seen her since she was five and I've never met her younger sister.

Draft saved Draft deleted