1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm bored ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clever username, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I started this thread before I went out to my football game and had some time to kill.

2. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his nose and mouth. He is still heavily sedated from a difficult surgical procedure. A young student nurse appears, to give him a partial sponge bath.

"Nurse", he mumbles, from behind the mask, "Are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, sir, I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his vitals from worry about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and his testicles in the other, lifting and moving them around. Then, she takes a close look and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, sir."

The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly, "Thank you very much, that was wonderful but listen very, very closely..........Are---my---test---results---back?"

3. Dude

Dude Well-Known Member

Eat 'til you puke.

4. I am disappointed that Ask Drunk Clever Username is not yet launched.

Draft saved Draft deleted