1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm a platypus, are you?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Mar 24, 2009.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Especially if we are slated for dissection.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Inky, for what it's worth, I thought you were an ass.

3. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

Likewise. Hunting/fishing and growing your own veggies are the same thing, just different food groups, and the tie-dye and jam band preferences aren't exactly uncommon among self-sustaining types.

And Babar, that was fantastic.

4. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I am a llama!

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

You sound just like my first wife, bless her.

6. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Yeah I can post some of my better work.

7. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Hmmmm... I am fluent in two languages... sports and mom....for most of my life I was more comfortable with kids or the guys (yes, I know, significant overlap in those groups), but never with groups of women especially those I did not know well, you know, like wives of my co-workers...and it is still really easy for me to be with the guys and speak sports. But in the last year or two as little digress has grown, I realize I am fluent in mom speak. It's really weird.

8. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I live in Seattle, which opens a person like me up to a whole lot of shit. I hate the organic food section at the store, I have no interest in going to Europe, I listen to hip-hop and I hate rain. All these are the opposite of just about every person in this city.

Draft saved Draft deleted