1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm a fan of -- gasp! -- a reality show

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SF_Express, Dec 15, 2006.

1. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

Was a big fan of Betty....

Felt bad that Mike didn't get immunity after winning the quick challenge, but glad he won the larger challenge -- only to exit the following week.

Am starting to feel sorry for Marcel...

But think it will be Elia v Cliff or Elia v Marcel (from the longshots department) in the final.

2. hiredguy

hiredguy Member

I've been a huge fan since season 1 when Harold won. It's funny though, I have no idea how any of the food would taste. I don't even know what half of the stuff is that they make.

3. ThomsonONE

ThomsonONE Member

I loved the episode when the panel said that whoever made this dish (Marcel) obviously hasn't had much sex. I can't say I'm surprised, his Heat Miser hairdo isn't a babe magnet.

4. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Maybe that's the shocker they're advertising for this week's episode. Marcel and Ilan share a Sam-and-Diane kiss in the throes of a violent argument.

5. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

I don't think it's going to turn in THAT direction.

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

They'd be the most likely, though.

Intriguing alternative: Elia and Gail.

7. audreyld

audreyld Guest

I'm thinking the "harmless prank" to which Cliff refers must involve Marcel's hair.

8. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

...And *Foam*!!!

9. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Guilty pleasures and reality TV. Oh boy am I a loser.

I Love New York, Two-a-days, The Hills, Laguna Beach. Hell, I watch more MTV now than I did as a teenager.
    I'm not sure that Iron Chef and Food Network Challenge qualify but I never miss an episode.

Oh yeah, for my girls IJAG and spup, The Real World/Road Rules Challenge still rules. It's not that good this season but I still watch.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'm just glad CT is gone. I wish Evan had stuck around longer. And where's Alton? There was one other really hot guy from Road Rules, but I can't remember his name. Oh well.

The king of all reality is on tonight: AMERICAN IDOL!!! (lord how I've waited)

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Word around the spoiler boards (WARNING! SPOILER ALERT!)

Is that there was some sort of prank -- probably involving the guys with messing with Marcel's hair, but that Elia is the one who ends up bald.

I think she might end up looking smoking hot bald, but will reserve judgement.

12. Rough Mix

Rough Mix Guest

Remember, seafood and cheese do not work together.

Draft saved Draft deleted