1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm a fan of -- gasp! -- a reality show

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SF_Express, Dec 15, 2006.

1. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

For those of us addicted to this show (and who should & should not get eliminated.....) A new Holiday-themed version of "Top Chef" is supposed to air starting tonight (Thursday, Dec. 6).

2. Mira

Mira Member

Yay! I miss CJ something fierce.

3. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

VIEWER ALERT!!: "Top Chef" is starting season 3, based in Chicago, starting tonight.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'll catch the 11:15 replay, since I'll be watching the Real World/Road Rules Challenge at 10.

I'm super excited though!

5. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I'm partial to Don't Forget The Lyrics. I could so see myself performing on that show.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You know, that's my kind of crap television, right there.

7. I think the new season needs a new thread. Just my opinion.

Me and the Future Missus watched our TiVo'd season premiere Saturday night. I think they made the right choice on who they sent home. "Inedible" is certainly a key word.

Some of those pizzas looked nasty. And that Dale guy is totally trying to be this season's Hung.

8. imjustagirl

So I'm finally watching this week's ep, and about 5 minutes in (and for about the 18th time this season) I'm thinking "Damn, Ryan is hot."

And 52 minutes later, he was toast.

R.I.P. to Ryan Scott's Top Chef effort. My heart will go on.

http://video.bravotv.com/player/?id=212919

9. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I've watched the first two eps and last week's, and I'm having trouble staying with it like I did the previous two seasons. Not sure why, it's just not clicking like it did before.

10. Key

Key Well-Known Member

Ryan always seemed a little dense. First he didn't know what chicken piccata was, then he makes a five course "California-type" tailgate for Chicagoans. He just didn't seem to always get it.
    I don't think much of Spike, either. "Hey, I cook Vietnamese food, so let's base our food on Good Morning Vietnam." Great. How inspirational. How creative.

11. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Anyone get the feeling that the Aussie will be this year's Mikey (season 2 I think). He's getting killed almost every week, but I think he's got something up his sleeve and will turn it around.

12. imjustagirl

Draft saved Draft deleted