1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm a Democrat who likes Hillary less each day

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DemoChristian, Mar 26, 2008.

1. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

If Clinton gets the nomination, I'm voting for McCain. If Obama gets it, I'm voting for Obama.

2. markvid

markvid Guest

Can i ask this? If she steals the nomination, why would you reward her with a vote?

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Because President Hillary is still better than President McCain?

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Seriously -- If Hillary steals nomination I just can't fathom too many being thrilled as she stands up on stage at convention with that plastic smile swaying to Fleetwood Mac with Slick Willie.

There will be a riot in the Hall.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Read the thread. I already answered this question.

6. There is absolutely no issue on which I agree with John McCain.
    Hell, there's no issue on which he agrees with himself any more.
    I frankly could care less what she's saying now about delegates any more than I care about Rev. Wright.
    The incumbent party needs to be struck from power until it stops being driven by its lunatic base.
    That happens with either Democratic candidate.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Don't mind him. He's just bitter over the lack of upcoming show trials and boiling oil. ;)

8. Can't help it.
    I spent three grand for popcorn.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Not true - McCain is against water boarding and mistreatment of POW's. You have been weepy about that for months.

If Hillary gets nomination the democrat party will not be in the White House in 2009.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I began the year backing Edwards, but have since switched to Obama. My reservation about Clinton was that her baggage would bog down her presidency with charges and counter-charges getting in the way of the work that seriously needs to get done for this country. I still feel that way. Would I vote for McCain over her? I don't know. But if her presidency would be anything like her campaign, I think not. I'm tired of it all. I think she needs to be combative to be effective, and I don't think that's what this country needs right now.

11. markvid

markvid Guest

But if she steals the nom, why not write-in Obama, especially if you feel he is the best?

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted