1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm a Democrat who likes Hillary less each day

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DemoChristian, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Obviously I'm pulling for Obama, but I absolutely plan to vote for Hillary if she steals the nomination. But when she pulls this crap about saying pledged delegates don't have to vote with the people, it really pisses me off.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/26/clinton.delegates/index.html

Hell, let's just go back to the smoke-filled rooms, because she obviously believes that's the way to get this thing done.

2. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

You disapprove of her, but you'll vote for her regardless if she gets -- even steals -- the nomination. Boy, that'll teach her.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a Republican who hates her more every day.

4. I will vote for the person I believe will do the best job for the country. To me, that's Obama, then Clinton, then McCain.
    I don't care that much about their ethics. I care about what kind of job they would do. That's why I think Bill Clinton was a great president even if he is clearly not a great man.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Many more are now finaly seeing the light about the Clinton's. It's no surprise to others who saw the Clinton's for the frauds they really are from the get go.

What was that Quote from David Geffen - " They just lie with such ease"

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

If you want to see a good portion of Americans walk away from the voting process forever, go ahead and get the delegates to vote for someone else, Hillary!

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I agree... I guess one of the jokes on Chris Rock's new tour is...

"I think America is ready to have a woman president..."

"But does it have to be THAT woman?"

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Which is why I will go Clinton, Obama, then about 6000 write-in candidates headed by Homer Simpson, then McCain.

I just believe she's the best choice to have the country (and by association Capt. Kirk and crew) in a better place four years from now compared to where we are today.

9. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Me? I'm probably Obama, McCain (as he claims some residue of my esteem from the 2000 race -- especially when he starts talking like this: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/03/26/blitzer-mccain-speech-parts-ways-with-some-bush-policy/) and then Clinton. I was a GOP'er during the Clinton years, and I really didn't dislike Bill. I always disliked Hillary. I don't know what it was early, I just didn't like her. Since sliding to the left -- long story, suffice it to say I realized it just wasn't the party that represents me -- I still see both Clintons in the same light.
    What continues to piss me off is her assertion of some international relations experience, banking on her time as the first lady. Of course, it matters not a speck that what the job entailed. The VP, for instance, is mostly (or, was before Darth Cheney) PR with some policy mixed in. First lady is purely PR job. Period.
    Ugh.
    Go Barack.

10. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. lono

lono Active Member

I'm a member of an anarcho-syndicalist collective and I don't like her, either.

[​IMG]

12. Help! Help! I'm being repressed! Come see the violence inherent in the system!

Draft saved Draft deleted