1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'll skip this "conference.''

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by longtimecomin, Mar 8, 2010.

1. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

Fredrick, sometimes you REALLY piss me off.

For one thing, such a conference would very likely be mostly for reporters, not the "10 a.m. meeting people."

Second, your kneejerk reactions are simply stupid sometime. Yes, by all means, let's stop all professional development, all conferences, all trips, all workshops for the people who are still in the business. Let's completely throw in the towel on any kind of learning how to improve.

The odd thing about your drivel is you're really arguing against yourself. These kinds of things are meant to make things better for those still around, no matter what you think about has become of the newspaper industry.

If you really believe everything you regurgitate, geez. If not, will you please stop and think now and then?

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm glad my meetings are at 11 so Fred's not climbing my ass.

3. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

Oh, I'm sure you read the Internet or something once, so he's almost certainly pissed at you, too.

Draft saved Draft deleted